Tuesday, December 29, 2009

NYE Resolutions and Goals

So 2009 is almost over (can you believe it?) and the buzz about New Year's resolutions is just beginning. I just saw another blog starting up from a friend on Facebook with the goal of cooking new food each week from a different country. What a great idea! I would love to do something like that...something to inspire and motivate both in the kitchen and in blogging. I also just got a fabulous DSLR camera and need more opportunities to practice with it!

Any ideas?

I will be brainstorming the next few days. This weekend after New Year's I will update with my new idea/goal for the year and begin regular blogging once a week to explore something new.

Have a safe and fun NYE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Steph! Thanks for the plug! I really appreciate it. My blog is just getting off the ground and I am so excited to see my stats growing. I saw a huge spike after your post. YOU ARE THE BEST!

I am ripping my hair out in search of Rice Cakes...but am really looking forward to Korean New Years on Friday. Its gonna be a blast!

Jessi

Stephanie said...

Wow! I'm so glad it sent some people your way. I haven't blogged in so long that I thought no one read this thing.

Anyway, thanks to YOU because you inspired me to really start blogging for real. I think I may start under a new domain name to go with my new idea...will update here in a couple of days and let everyone know.

Good luck finding rice cakes! Happy New Year!