Monday, April 20, 2009

A More Natural Nail Polish

Just in time for summer pedicures, I found a more natural nail polish my local grocery store, which has an awesome health and beauty section chock full of all natural body products, such as paraben-free lotions and sunscreens, and great vitamins (I haven't had a cold in 2 months!).

They also had Zoya, a nail polish without toluene, formaldehyde, and DPB (a.k.a. the nasty stuff in your everyday nail polish). It was a little pricier than the cheap-o stuff I usually buy ($5.99) so I decided to come home first and do some research and find out if it's worth the extra dough.

I checked out their website and found out they're doing an awesome exchange for Earth Day - you send in your old nail polish (any brand, used, old, whatever) and they'll send you a brand new Zoya polish (in your chosen color) for free! You have to pay shipping & handling, which is $3 per bottle, so it comes out to 50% off each nail polish. There's a minimum of 6 bottles but no maximum. I just put in an order for 10 and I just need to get to my local post office to send in my old bottles.

I'll post when I receive my new polishes (can't wait!) but till then check it out for yourself and let me know if you participate as well!

1 comment:

Wheels said...

I tagged you in a note! (http://theleavesarelikecrunchy.blogspot.com/2009/05/six-things-i-like.html) You don't have to do if you don't want to :)